We are currently hiring Playground Sales Consultants.
Playground Sales Executive
Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry: Commercial Playground Equipment
Job Type: Sales Executive, Business Development, Self-Management
Education: Requires high school diploma or GED.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing consultative services regarding available options or feasibility of playground projects.
- Establishing, maintaining and cultivating positive rapport with existing clientele.
- Analyzing, accurately determining, and meeting the needs, issues, and concerns of our customers.
- Designing and creating one-of-a-kind contemporary play environments.
- Developing and implementing strategic plans to achieve maximum profitability.
- Creating and optimizing market-driven sales setting optimistic personal sales goals & objectives.
- Qualifying prospective leads by investing time in establishing positive rapport with new, potential prospects and their respective contacts who make and influence buying decisions.
- Establishing & working a personal network of industry contacts and referral sources.
- Ability to overcome objections and close the sale with critical competency.
- Demonstrating superior strategic agility and proactive sales techniques.
- Gain industry and competitive knowledge to ensure strategic industry leadership position.
Particularly desirable applicants should possess:
- General knowledge of playground industry and competitive companies/products.
- Corporate account prospecting experience.
- 2+ years related business experience, preferably selling within the playground industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of the bidding/quoting process.
- Mechanical aptitude a plus.
- Experience with grant programs, school boards, municipalities and governmental agencies.
- Experience in calling on Park and Recreation, City governments, Faith-Based Organizations, HOA and/or Schools.
The Custom Playground Equipment team is a talented mix of individuals who are highly skilled in effective business practices, sales, customer relations, communications, marketing, IT, graphics, product design, and are always absorbing information. Gleaned from years of experience from starting and owning both successful web-based as well as brick and mortar business locations, Custom Playground Equipment is seeking individuals with strong work ethics, resourcefulness and eagerness to improve efficiency.
We believe that sales should be a fun job, especially knowing that you are helping to provide solutions to problems for the people you are talking with. We are here to make your life and your job more fun and more profitable for all of us. We will provide you with all the tools you need to be successful. We are working hard and will continue to work hard to assist you every day. We know that when you talk to customers, you represent the company and if you are happy, that reflects in your dealings with customers just as much as if you are unhappy.
We offer a very generous compensation package that allows you to increase your income exponentially. With our tiered commission structure, the harder you work, the more you earn. Conversely, if you want to take time off you are free to do so. Your schedule is your own. You work where you want, when you want, and for however long you want. We provide the back office support and web based software system so you have all the resources you need at your fingertips.
If you are interested in joining our sales team, please apply here and use the Upload a quote feature to upload your application.