|Actual Size:||24” x 24”|
Rubber Tiles for Playground Flooring
Rubber playground tiles are once of the most durable & wheelchair accessible playground surfaces in the recreation industry. Ideal for use under playground structures and limitless other playground equipment. Kids climbing walls, for example, need safety surfacing because we all know it's not a matter of if they fall, but how to protect them when they do. Some of our favorite reasons that our customers buy rubber playground tiles are:
- Tiles are 100% post-consumer recycled SBR (Styrene Butadiene Rubber) and pigmented polyurethane.
- Less maintenance than loose-fill surfacing such as mulch and requires no continuous refilling
- Each tile measures 24” x 24” and 2-1/2”, 4-1/4” thicknesses
- Accessory pieces and ADA edges are also available
- Many standard colors (color combinations and designs available)
- Fully-adhered plus side-to-side bonding, or side-to-side bonding only
- Porous surface for adaptability to weather elements
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor use
- Meets 6’ to 8’ critical fall heights per ASTM F-1292-04
- IPEMA certified
- Eligible for LEED® credits and state grants
Contact Custom Playground Equipment today to get a FREE SURFACING QUOTE for your commercial playground. Call us at 800-242-0039. The maximum fall height will determine the depth required and the amount of material needed. We are committed to providing you with the most cost effective way for you to experience the safety, beauty and ease of purchasing rubber playground tiles from Custom Playground Equipment.